- Aerial Auditions - Women/Men (ages 18 and older): August 9 + 11
- Aerial Auditions - Girls (ages 5-6): August 9 + 11
- Acting Auditions - Kids (ages 7-12): August 18-19
- Acting Auditions - Teens/Adults (ages 13 and older): August 18-19
- Vocal Auditions (ages 16 and older): August 18-19
- Non-Speaking Roles (ages 7 and up): August 23
- Dance Auditions - Teens/Adults (ages 13 and older): August 25
- Dance Auditions - Kids (ages 7-12): August 26
- Special Talent Auditions: by video submission only. Contact Dan at email@example.com for details.
(specific timeslots are listed on the signup page)
Dance Callbacks: Monday August 27, 6:00-9:00pm and Tuesday August 28, 6:00-9:00pm. Please keep these times open in the event that you are asked to attend a Dance Callback.
Acting Callbacks: Monday August 20, 6:00-9:30pm and Tuesday August 21, 6:00-9:30pm. Please keep these times open in the event that you are asked to attend an Acting Callback.
Performers will be asked to submit a list of potential conflicts at auditions. Conflicts will not necessarily prevent anyone from being cast, but availability will be taken into consideration in casting.
Key Production Dates
- All-Cast Meeting: Saturday, September 15, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Rehearsals: will occur weekly throughout September, October, and November. Specific schedules will be posted after auditions and casting. Generally, you can expect to rehearse 1-2 times a week per group you are in.
- Scene Tech Rehearsals: November 17-20; November 24
- Tech/Dress Rehearsals: November 30-December 5
- Performances: December 6-9, and December 13-19, 7:00pm each night plus 3:00pm on weekends